Monday, March 9, 2009

Thoughts from Friday:

 
 

Today everyone knew our bosses were out, except for me, and they all wore jeans.  I'm in a skirt.

 
 

I heart Vitamon D.  it's sunny outside!!!

 
 

last night I ate Vietnamese food.  yum

 
 

I don't understand when people don't try new foods.  you wont know if you like if you don't try it.

 
 

lately my left side has been acting up.  one day it was my left boob, another the left side of my hair.  today it was my left eye.  it kept tearing up.  Apparently my left side has issues.  is that because i'm a leftie (politically) and a rightie (as in right handed) and if i'm creative am I left or right brained.

 
 

my head hurts when i do math

 
 

but i get nerdy excited about words.

 
 

my new favorite word is ombudsmen.  I read it in a sentence yesterday.  loved it and wanted to try and use it.  then my boss later used it to describe what I do here.  it was like she was inside my word geek head.

 
 

did i mention i'm geeky about words?

 
 

i used to love autumn the most.  but i think I love spring the most in Chicago.  Except that spring here is barely spring, not like on the east coast with the explosion of flowers and colors  but here it's all love and happiness and breaking free feelings on the rare warm days in march, april and may. 

 
 

i'm wordy today. 

 
 

and wishing i was outside.

 
 

yummm...vitamin D.

 
 

i don't think i'm funny today. 


 


 


 

------------

The response:


 

vitamin/vitamon. tomaato, tomato.

A boy bit my left boob sophomore year and it's never been the same since.

amy loves getting in skirts.

i love getting under them.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment