Friday, March 6, 2009

The Inspiration

my life drama free.

I like coffee.

And chicken.

But not the sight of chicken.

Gross.

I'm wearing apple bottom jeans.

OK, not really.


But I am wearing boots with the fur.

no, really.

OK - they only have a little fur.

On the inside.

I like furry insides.

When I was in kindergarten, I first pledged my allegiance to the democratic party (and greeks) by coloring a picture of coffee for dukakis.

I didn't declare my allegiance to bush until years later.
____________________________________________________________
The response:

This is me.
I adore and crave coffee
Chicken is ok.
I never gave much thought to what it looks like.
I am not wearing pants.
I am wearing a skirt.
I am also wearing boots. No fur. They were my mothers boots 25 years ago. They are as old as you.
I like furry insides. I wish all winter clothes had something furry on the inside.
well not all winter clothes. Not underwear.
When I was in kindergarten I was at the American School in Beirut. There was a war going on. I am assuming we pledged alliagance to the flag.
All I remember vividly is nap time and everyday a different person got to be the "wake up" fairy.
I always wanted to be the wake up fairy
is that an early sign of my gay-friendliness?
I have always prefered hot dogs.
not that there's anything wrong with the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment