Friday, March 13, 2009

Random gChatting: a day in the life of our gChats

10:26 AM (EDT)/ 9:26 AM (CDT)

AA's gchat status: I have an MFA NOT an MSc or even an MBA

(this is because AA needed to perform some basic math at work, it was a harrowing experience.)

LM: and look at how far that is getting us. haha

AA: yep

LM: ohhh SAIC, artist you create, but money we do not make

LM's gchat status: My boss just called and asked if I could find a therapist for his cat.

AA: so did you find a therapist for the cat?

LM: lol yes, that was by far the most ridiculous request i have ever been given by a boss

AA: yeah...i think even i can't top that ;-) and i've had some wacky job bosses

LM: haha i mean i was crying i was laughing so hard

AA: well my mom does have a pet communicator

LM: yes, well....lol i don't really even know what to say to that...ha

AA: seriously…i have to listen to her with a straight face but she knows i think it's crazy

LM: you need to write a story about that or did you already?

AA: not yet …i will at some pot… point

LM: smoke some pot too, see how that turns out

AA: ha ha

3:18 PM (EDT)/2:18PM (CDT)

LM: freakin cat therapist

AA: wow, your boss should meet my mom

LM: cat therapy. Lol. freakin cat therapy.

AA: i'm eating reeses pieces … yum … reminds me of ET

AA: why cat therapy? is the cat depressed? anxious?

LM: scared, he's a scaredy cat!

AA: i just ate a reeses off the floor, is that gross? the cat is scared? of what? is it an old cat? new cat? (medium cat?) i'm very curious about the cat. but not, you the p-word ;-) which I'm not typing because i'm at work

LM: not that old … i have no effen clue

4:08PM (EDT)/3:08PM (CDT)

AA: dude my bra hurts

LM: or your boobs in the bra?

AA: my shoulders … it's a girdle actually ...like a slip and has removable straps and i could only find one of them so i am wearing one strap and it is hurting the back of my neck (i'm wearing a sweater dress today - hence the girdle) i should have tried my bathing suit strap, it's looser … i keep pulling at the strap, and reaching into my top to pull up the girdle. it's all very sexy

LM: you are not wearing a girdle!

AA: yes i am

LM: Dear Carole: You did more for my cats than the all the vets, behaviorists and cat psychics combined. Your work with my girls helped transform an incredibly difficult circumstance back to one that is happy and normal. I'd about given up hope and never thought my two girls would be friends again.

AA: my two girls … wow

4:50PM (EDT)/3:50PM (CDT)

AA: there is a fabric store downstairs...think they'll have bra straps? …. for my igoogle theme, i have a different everyday...today i have celine dione. i hate celine dione

LM: lol

AA: this bra has become a torture chamber

LM: lol

AA: i'm not trying to be funny ;-) i am in pain

LM: i know

AA: but glad it's funny

LM: but i couldn't help but laugh

AA: i know, if i knew when i my boss wanted to meet, i would be downstairs right now check on bra straps...but, she's a wild card ... she never stays on schedule

LM: i have been completely useless today

No comments:

Post a Comment